- Begin by cutting up the onion and frying it, then add the salt and red pepper.
- Next grate the pumpkin and add it to the fried onions, and then simmer until the pumpkin is tender.
- Add water if needed to ensure the mixture does not burn.
- Mix the cream with the flour and dill, add the mixture to the tender pumpkin, and bring to the boil.
- According to taste, add the vinegar, sugar and salt, thus achieving a sweet and sour taste.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.