Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a pan bring the milk, over moderate heat, to the boiling point while stirring continually.
- Pour into a separate casserole with a heavy bottom and let it simmer uncovered for approximately 5 hours.
- Gently shake the pan periodically.
- Do not remove the coating which will form on top of the milk.
- Beat eggs and sugar together in a bowl.
- Add the boiled milk, a few tablespoons at a time.
- When all milk is added, continue to beat on low until the gomme is warm.