Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Yield: Six cakes.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, mix in the sugar.
- Gradually add the flour, mixing well.
- Roll dough onto a floured board and cut into rounds.
- Place rounds on lightly greased cookie sheet and bake at 375 °F for about fifteen minutes, or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Serve with whipped cream and raspberry jam preserves.