Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 or 4 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- butter or margarine
- salt and pepper to taste
- Clean and peel the potatoes; slice into potato-chip size.
- Place slices in layer on the bottom of a liberally buttered casserole dish.
- Sprinkle a layer of chopped onion on top, and then repeat the process until ingredients are used, making sure the top layer is potatoes.
- Add pats of butter or margarine on top potato layer, along with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover casserole dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 °F for about one hour; serve hot or cold.