- Wash the peppers.
- Cut off their tops and take out the seeds.
- Cover with salted boiling water, simmer 5 minutes, and drain.
- Cook beef and onions in oil.
- Add salt, sage, tomatoes, and rice.
- Arrange peppers upright in a baking dish.
- Fill with the meat mixture.
- Top with breadcrumbs and melted fat.
- Grated cheese can be used.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350˚F (180˚C) for 35 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.