Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tbsp molasses 30 ml
- 2 tbsp dark brown sugar (mix with 1 tbsp water 30 ml + 15 ml)
- 1 tsp vanilla 5 ml
- 1 tsp water
- 1 tsp egg yolks (unbeaten)
- ¾ cup flour 200 ml
- ¼ cup powder milk 60 ml
- ½ tsp salt 2 ml
- ½ tsp baking powder 2 ml
- Wash hands.
- Collect all ingredients and equipment.
- Heat oven to 350°F / 180°C.
- Combine molasses or brown sugar, vanilla, and water.
- Add egg yolk and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to egg mixture.
- Mix well (mixture should be dry and crumbly and looks like cornmeal).
- Form dough into balls using hands to combine.
- Roll dough into balls using hands to combine.
- Cut into bars 1" - 2½".
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C (moderate) for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 140°F / 60°C.
- Leave in oven for another 20 minutes.