Makes 4 servings
- 5 blackcurrant and blackberry tea bags
- 1 strawberry and mandarin tea bag
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1½ cups strawberry and kiwi juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (frozen yogurt, sherbet, or sorbet may be substituted)
- 1 cup ice
- whipped cream (optional, for garnish)
- Brew both teas in boiling water, steep for 4 minutes. Let cool.
- Pour into blender, adding strawberry/kiwi juice, honey, vanilla ice cream and ice.
- Mix ingredients until fully blended.
- Garnish with whipped cream (optional)