Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 bag chamomile or rosehip tea
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup honeydew mellonballs
- 1 cup watermelon mellonballs
- 1 cup golden pineapple mellonballs
- mint leaves or pomegranate seeds, for garnish
- Heat tea bag in lime juice and simmer for 10 minutes to infuse flavour.
- Remove tea bag and allow syrup to cool.
- To Assemble: Toss syrup with fruit and serve with tea loaf, garnished with mint leaves (tossed into salad) or pomegranate seeds for colour.
- Fruit salad can be prepared up to a day in advance (flavours will marry as it sits).
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.