Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
It is a tasty sandwich made with a creamy mixture of Dijon mustard and mayonnaise. The soft moist bread and the chunks of boiled eggs leaves a simple taste on every bite. The mild flavor of the chives and pepper corns blends beautifully with the creamy mixture.
- 6 wheat bread slices - edges trimmed
- 3 hard boiled eggs - chopped
- 2 tbsp chives - chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- salt and pepper
- Mix the eggs, chives, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, ketchup, salt and pepper.
- Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature.
- Slice the bread in the centre so that they form two small rectangles.
- This makes it easier to eat.
- Spread the above mixture over the bread and serve.