Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
It is a tasty sandwich made with a creamy mixture of Dijon mustard and mayonnaise. The soft moist bread and the chunks of boiled eggs leaves a simple taste on every bite. The mild flavor of the chives and pepper corns blends beautifully with the creamy mixture.
- 6 wheat bread slices - edges trimmed
- 3 hard boiled eggs - chopped
- 2 tbsp chives - chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- salt and pepper
- Mix the eggs, chives, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, ketchup, salt and pepper.
- Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature.
- Slice the bread in the centre so that they form two small rectangles.
- This makes it easier to eat.
- Spread the above mixture over the bread and serve.