- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup regular milk
- 3/4 cup pineapple chunks, drained
2. Beat butter with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add Sugar, and continue to beat well for 3 to 5 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating mixture well after each addition.
4. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven, and allow cake to cool in pan for 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer cake onto a cooling rack. Slice, and serve when cake has cooled completely.