Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Stephen Ceideburg
- Makes 6 servings
- 8 English Breakfast tea bags
- 4 cup water
- 2 tbsp almond syrup 
- 1 whole milk
- 1 ground nutmeg or chocolate (optional garnish)
- Prepare a strong tea with 8 English breakfast tea bags in 4 cups boiling water.
- Steep for 5 minutes, gently squeeze tea bags and remove.
- Pour ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons of hot tea into each tea cup, add 1 teaspoon of almond syrup and stir.
- Steam whole milk with the steamer of an espresso machine, add 1 tablespoon steamed milk and top with foamed milk.
- Garnish with ground nutmeg or chocolate if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
- 4 calories (11 percent from protein, 64 per-cent from carbohydrate, 25 percent from fat), 1 gram protein, 4 grams carbohydrate, 1 gram fat, 3 milligrams cholesterol, 18 milligrams sodium.
- Exchanges: 0.