Contributed by Stephen Ceideburg
- Makes 6 servings
- 8 English Breakfast tea bags
- 4 cup water
- 2 tbsp almond syrup 
- 1 whole milk
- 1 ground nutmeg or chocolate (optional garnish)
- Prepare a strong tea with 8 English breakfast tea bags in 4 cups boiling water.
- Steep for 5 minutes, gently squeeze tea bags and remove.
- Pour ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons of hot tea into each tea cup, add 1 teaspoon of almond syrup and stir.
- Steam whole milk with the steamer of an espresso machine, add 1 tablespoon steamed milk and top with foamed milk.
- Garnish with ground nutmeg or chocolate if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
- 4 calories (11 percent from protein, 64 per-cent from carbohydrate, 25 percent from fat), 1 gram protein, 4 grams carbohydrate, 1 gram fat, 3 milligrams cholesterol, 18 milligrams sodium.
- Exchanges: 0.