Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Pesmeciori pentru ceai
- 4.5 oz / 125 g butter
- 4.5 oz / 125 g confectioner's sugar
- 4 oz / 100 g flour
- 2 eggs
- 4 oz / 100 g small dark raisins
- 2 tablespoons rum
- butter and flour for greasing and dusting the pan
- Beat the eggs with the sugar, add creamed butter, mix well, then add flour, rum and raisins and mix again.
- Butter a baking sheet, dust with flour and keep handy.
- With a wet teaspoon, take a half-teaspoon of the prepared mixture and place on the baking sheet.
- Repeat this procedure until you have all little piles of the batter on the baking sheet.
- Bake at medium heat.
- Do not over bake.
- When removing from the baking sheet, use a spatula.