- 1 lb block Nasoya tofu, extra firm; bake tofu for 20 minutes if too moist.
- 1 Bosc or Asian pear, sliced but not peeled
- 1 beet, boiled with skin on, cooled and diced
- 1 tbsp Colavita extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp green tea, loose, or 2 green tea bags opened
- 1 cup water, boiled
- 1 ½ tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- ⅛ tsp herbamare seasoning
- 8 cups Earthbound Farm organic salad greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved, or pear tomatoes, quartered
- 8 each parsley sprigs
- Pour boiling water over tea in medium bowl.
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain and reserve tea.
- Discard tea leaves.
- Combine tea, onions and remainder of ingredients; set aside.
- Cut tofu into 8 slices.
- Dry on paper towels to remove moisture.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium to high heat.
- Add 2 teaspoons of green tea, sesame seeds and salt.
- Stir-fry for 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Arrange tofu on tea mixture and sauté 6 minutes, or until golden brown, turning after 3 minutes.
- Place tofu on paper towel.
- Combine greens, pears and tomatoes in large bowl.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss well.
- Arrange 1 cup salad greens on each plate.
- Top each serving with two tofu slices.
- Garnish with parsley sprigs.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.