- Mix the spices in a bowl and set aside.
- Place the meat on a cutting board and cut into ¾ chunks.
- Lay these chunks flat and sprinkle with the spice mixture.
- Cook the noodles and allow to remain ion the water.
- Take a large, heavy pot and place it on high heat for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp of vegetable oil and then the onions.
- Sauté until onions are turning translucent.
- Add the meat and the remaining spice mixture.
- Stir and cook for approximately 4 – 6 minutes.
- Add the stock.
- Scrape the pot bottom for the crusts and mix them into the meat.
- Cook for 6 minutes more and reduce the heat to medium-high and stir in the sifted flour.
- Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Whisk in the sour cream and cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Drain the noodles, place a serving of noodles on each plate and serve the meat mixture over the noodles.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.