- Boil the christophines adding 2 teaspoons of salt to the water.
- When they are tender turn off the heat.
- Peel and cut into small cubes.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a shallow pan.
- Sautee the onions, add the pepper, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Add the christophines, let simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Add the eggs and let simmer till the eggs harden.
- Adjust salt to taste and sprinkle cheese before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.