- 1 ½ kg Lamb meat, cut into portions
- 300 gr potatoes, sliced
- 300 gr courgettes, sliced
- 150 gr onions, sliced
- 200 gr ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 100 ml olive oil
- 100 gr milk butter
- 2 bay leaves
- ground cinnamon
- parsley, chopped
- Divide the Lamb meat into portions, wash and strain.
- In a tavas (baking pan) line the potatoes, the courgettes, the onions and the tomatoes.
- Add the meat and season. Add the cinnamon, the olive oil, the butter, the bay leaves and the proportionate water and put it in the oven for about 2 hours.
- Serve with its garnishing sprinkling with the chopped parsley.