Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 lbs leeks
- ½ cup oil
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- ½ lb ground meat
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- mild red pepper
- salt, pepper
- Cut off the green leaves from leeks; wash and cut leeks slantwise into 1-inch thick slices.
- Sauté in a little oil and place in a baking pan.
- Sauté onion and ground meat in remaining oil.
- Add beef stock, tomato sauce, red pepper, salt and pepper, and bring to a boil.
- Pour meat mixture over the sautéed leeks.
- Bake for 1 hour at 375°F.
- Serve hot.