Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 lbs beef or lamb stew meat
- ½ lb carrots, cleaned and sliced
- swede (turnip), cleaned and chopped
- 2 lbs potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 slices of bacon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the stew meat into a cooking pot; add enough cold water to cover the meat (you can add more later if need be).
- Simmer meat for about one hour, and then add the carrots, swede, onion and bacon.
- Simmer for an additional thirty minutes, then add the potatoes, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for another hour, adding more water if necessary, or until the potatoes are tender.