Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1½ cups medium-firm or firm silken tofu (you can use regular tofu, but it will be a bit grainy)
- 2 tbsp natural, light oil, like sunflower
- up to ½ cup water (depending on how watery the tofu is)
- 1½ tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ¼ of an onion, minced
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- 1¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp granulated beet sugar (optional)
- 1 tbsp finely ground raw cashews
- Combine all ingredients in your food processor and whip until smooth.
- Keep in your fridge for up to one week.