- First slice the bell peppers into thin strips, vertically.
- Thinly slice the tomato while you're still wielding the knife, and then put it away! you could hurt someone! sprinkle Cajun seasoning on peppers.
- Cover vegan bread with mustard, put down a layer of bell pepper, making sure that the different colors are evenly distributed.
- Then put on some lettuce, tomato, and pineapple and maybe even some soy cheese if you want some extra yumminess.
- Pineapple is also very good on pizza with peppers, try it!.