Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 1/2 cup strawberry wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 medium navel orange
- 4 cups whole strawberries, hulled and diced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- strawberry fans (optional)
Combine the first 8 ingredients in a large non-aluminum saucepan; bring to boil. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat 15 minutes or until slightly thickened and syrupy, stirring frequently. Add strawberries; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in almonds. Spoon into a bowl; cover and chill. Serve with nonfat or light cream cheese and gingersnaps. Garnish with strawberry fans, if desired