This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tassel Estate in Wylie, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 white onion
- 15 ounce can kidney beans
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 tomatoes chopped
- 1 head iceberg lettuce chopped
- 1 can sliced olives
- 1 large avocado
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 small bag nacho cheese taco chips crushed
- 8 ounce bottle Catalina dressing
- Brown ground beef and onions then drain off fat and add kidney beans with juice and salt.
- Simmer 10 minutes then drain.
- When meat and bean mixture has cooled add to lettuce mixture along with dressing and cheese.
- At the last minute add avocado and chips and mix well.