Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tassel Estate in Wylie, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 white onion
- 15 ounce can kidney beans
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 tomatoes chopped
- 1 head iceberg lettuce chopped
- 1 can sliced olives
- 1 large avocado
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 small bag nacho cheese taco chips crushed
- 8 ounce bottle Catalina dressing
- Brown ground beef and onions then drain off fat and add kidney beans with juice and salt.
- Simmer 10 minutes then drain.
- When meat and bean mixture has cooled add to lettuce mixture along with dressing and cheese.
- At the last minute add avocado and chips and mix well.