Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tassel Estate in Wylie, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup butter melted
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1¾ cup canned pumpkin
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 16 ounces sour cream at room temperature
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and granulated sugar in a medium bowl.
- Press onto bottom and 1 inch up the side of a spring form pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes then cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and brown sugar in a very large mixer bowl until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, pumpkin and evaporated milk.
- Add cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg then beat well and pour into cooled crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 60 minutes.
- Combine sour cream, sugar and vanilla in a small bowl and mix well.
- Spread over surface of warm cheesecake then bake for 5 minutes longer.
- Cool in pan on wire rack then chill overnight.
- Remove side of spring form pan.