Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Boil meet and cut into thin strips.
- Peel green radishes, cut into thin strips, soak in cold water for 10 – 15 minutes, and drain.
- Fry thinly sliced onions in oil.
- Combine meet, radish, fried onions, mayonnaise, salt and pepper and mix.
- To serve, make a hillock in salad bowl, garnish with quartered boiled eggs, strips of boiled meat, and chopped green onions and greens.
- Top each serving with a coating of the remaining mayonnaise.