Make this once yourself, and you'll never turn to the bottled stuff again. You'll save fat and sodium, to boot. The recipe can easily be halved.
- ½ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp finely diced peeled cucumber
- 1 tbsp finely diced dill pickles
- 1 tbsp minced green onion
- 1 tsp capers
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 2 Tbsp serving:
- 68 Calories | 60 Calories From Fat | 7g Total Fat | 1g Saturated Fat | 7mg Cholesterol | 233mg Sodium | 2g Total Carbs | 0g Dietary Fiber | 0g Sugars | 0g Protein
- Exchanges Per Serving: 1½ fat