Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Make this once yourself, and you'll never turn to the bottled stuff again. You'll save fat and sodium, to boot. The recipe can easily be halved.
- ½ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp finely diced peeled cucumber
- 1 tbsp finely diced dill pickles
- 1 tbsp minced green onion
- 1 tsp capers
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 2 Tbsp serving:
- 68 Calories | 60 Calories From Fat | 7g Total Fat | 1g Saturated Fat | 7mg Cholesterol | 233mg Sodium | 2g Total Carbs | 0g Dietary Fiber | 0g Sugars | 0g Protein
- Exchanges Per Serving: 1½ fat