Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ⅛ tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- ¼ tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp grated onion
- 2 egg yolks
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp chopped olives
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp chopped dill pickle
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- In small bowl, mix mustard, pepper, sugar, salt, grated onion and egg yolks.
- Beat well.
- Drop by drop, add olive oil and vinegar as you would do making mayonnaise.
- This may be done in your blender or food processor.
- When mixture is thick, add olives, capers, pickles and parsley.
- If parsley is omitted, the sauce will keep for weeks in the refrigerator.