Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For diabetic Friends Y-Group
- From: Light And Easy Diabetes Cuisine by Betty Marks
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 salmon steaks, about 1 inch thick
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp dried leaf tarragon, crushed
- 4 lemon slices
- Preheat broiler.
- Coat broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper on each side.
- Place salmon on broiler pan and sprinkle with half the tarragon.
- Place about 3 inches from heat source and broil 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn, sprinkle with remaining tarragon and broil 3 to 4 minutes until fish turns from translucent to opaque.
- Top each with a lemon slice.
Nutritional information Edit
Per Serving (1 Salmon steak):
- 184 Calories | 9 g Fat | 1 g Carbs | 23 g Protein | 114 mg Sodium | 75 mg Cholesterol
- Diabetic exchanges: 3 low-fat meat