- Cut meat into very thin slices.
- Cook meat in hot oil for one minute, stirring constantly to prevent sticking.
- Add soy sauce and sugar and mix well.
- Add diced taro and cook for five minutes.
- Add chopped onions and salt to taste.
- Serve hot with a salad or green vegetables.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.