- 1 spoon butter or margarine
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 – 2 tomatoes
- 1.5 l soup with meat
- 8 dkg tarhana
- Make hard dough of eggs, tomato sauce and flour.
- Let it rest for 4 days.
- Cut the dough through a grinding machine to get dough crumbs (called tarhana).
- Dry the crumbs in a cotton bag.
- Melt the butter, and add the flour.
- Stir until the flour smells nutty.
- Add the tomatoes, meat and tarhana.
- Stir, then add the pepper and paprika to taste.
- Add enough water to make a soup.
- Simmer until it smells good enough to eat!