Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- (500 gr) one or two pounds of stew meat (Beef, Lamb, or similar)
- (125 ml) one-half cup oil
- (15 ml) one tablespoon salt
- juice of one lemon
- (250 ml) one cup water
- (5 ml) one teaspoon curry powder
- one Onion, cut up
- two or three potatoes, cubed
- two to four tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- one or two carrots, chopped (optional)
- In deep pan, fry the meat in half the oil.
- Add salt, lemon juice, and water.
- Reduce heat.
- Heat remaining oil in another pan.
- Add curry powder while stirring.
- Add onions and potatoes (and optional vegetables).
- Stir over medium heat until onions are clear.
- Add curry-onion-Potato mix to meat.
- Simmer until meat and potatoes are done.