Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 2 bags Chinese breakfast tea
- 1 tsp orange rind
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp vinegar
- ¾ tsp sugar
- ⅛ cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp. peanut oil
- In mug, pour boiling water over tea bags and orange rind.
- Let sit for 5 minutes. Squeeze out bags.
- Mix in cornstarch, vinegar, sugar, salt, and chile flakes.
- Sauté mushrooms in oil in frying pan until lightly browned.
- Stir in green onions.
- Pour in tea mixture and simmer until sauce thickens. Makes 4 servings. Good Health!