Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 finely chopped shallots
- 1 cup uncooked U.S. arborio or medium-grain rice
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Heat broth in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until it comes to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add shallots; cook until soft.
- Add rice and stir 2 to 3 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium-high; stir in 1 cup broth.
- Cook uncovered, stirring frequently, until broth is absorbed.
- Continue stirring and adding remaining broth, 1 cup at a time, allowing each cup to be absorbed before adding another.
- Cook until rice is tender and mixture has a creamy consistency, approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, lemon juice and lemon peel.
- Serve immediately.