Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Come Into the Kitchen
- Serves 4 to 6
- 3 to 4 pounds lean small spareribs
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup sherry
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp mustard
- ¼ cup apricot jam
- Place ribs on a rack in a roasting pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in a hot oven (400 °F) for 20 minutes or so to render off excess fat.
- Place ribs in crock pot.
- Blend together remaining ingredients and pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours or until meat is very tender.
- Drain off excess fat and serve cooking sauce over ribs.