Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 30 min
Cook time: 20 min
Boiled Yukon white potatoes with blue cheese and bacon
- 6 yukon potatoes
- 6 strips crispy bacon
- 1/2 cup crumbled Danish blue cheese
- 6 scallions
- 1/2 cup mayo made with olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper..
- Boil potatoes until fork tender and cut into cubes.
- Mix all ingredients together in large mixing bowl.
- Refridgerated for 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.