Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Manes Estate in Venus, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups coarsely chopped red pepper
- 2 cups coarsely chopped green pepper
- 1 small clove garlic slivered
- 1 cup white vinegar
- ½ cup salad oil
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- In large bowl combine red and green pepper with remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pack mixture into a jar and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.