This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Toss pecans in butter.
- Combine sugar and remaining ingredients then sprinkle over pecans tossing to coat.
- Spread on a baking sheet and bake at 325°F for 15 minutes stirring occasionally then cool.