Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Toss pecans in butter.
- Combine sugar and remaining ingredients then sprinkle over pecans tossing to coat.
- Spread on a baking sheet and bake at 325°F for 15 minutes stirring occasionally then cool.