- 3 large mangoes (2½ - 3 lbs) cubed, with juice
- zest and juice of 3 medium limes
- 2¼ lbs. sugar
- Put cubed mangos and lime zest with juice in large glass bowl.
- Cover with pierced cling film.
- Cook in microwave on high for about 15 minutes.
- Remove and mash with a potato masher.
- Add sugar, cover and cook in microwave for another 10 – 15 minutes.
- Pour into clean, hot jars.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.