Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 16 servings.
- 2 cups gingersnap crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 cups cooked medium grain rice
- 2 cups milk
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- lime peel (optional)
- Crust: Combine gingersnap crumbs and melted butter in medium bowl; stir until blended.
- Press mixture along bottom and sides of 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Filling: Combine rice, milk and sweetened condensed milk in 2-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until thick and creamy (20 to 25 minutes), stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in lime juice.
- Pour filling into prepared crust. Chill.
- Spread whipped cream over pudding.
- Cut into bars and garnish with lime peel, if desired.