- Peel the cucumber, slice it down the middle and remove the seeds.
- Cut each half down the middle and slice these strips into bite sized pieces.
- Toss cucumbers and mung bean sprouts into a large sealable container.
- Mix the dressing separately and pour over the veggies.
- Put the lid on the container and shake it.
- Put it in the fridge to marinate for 3 hours or over night, shaking it whenever you think of it. :)
- Just before serving add the pea greens and peeled, chopped water chestnuts and shake the whole thing together again.