Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chicken, Leg Quarters, Frozen by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 2
- 2 chicken leg quarters (about 14 oz.), skinned
- Vegetable cooking spray
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- Preheat the broiler at least 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place chicken on a rack coated with cooking spray; place rack on a broiler pan or place on a rack in a shallow baking pan. Line the pan with aluminum foil to reduce cleanup.
- Sprinkle garlic powder over chicken.
- Broil 5½ inches from heat 20 minutes.
- Combine applesauce and soy sauce; brush over chicken.
- Turn chicken over, and broil an additional 10 minutes or until done, basting frequently with applesauce mixture.