- Beat or whisk together water, vinegar, cornstarch, flour, mustard, salt and pepper in a heavy saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly about 6 minutes until smooth and thickened.
- Stir in margarine and sugar.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Pour into clean jars (eg. ½ cup canning jars) and mark with contents and date to use by.
- Store, covered, in the refrigerator up to 3 months.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.