Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 oz lean pork
- ½ cup onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 fresh california plums
- 1 cup plain low fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1½ tsp fresh ginger root
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ¾ cup brown rice
- ¼ cup wheat berries
- 2 cup water
- Cook pork in nonstick skillet, half at a time, 2 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally.
- Transfer to platter.
- In same skillet, sauté onion and garlic 1 minute.
- Add plums; sauté 1 minute longer. Remove from heat.
- Return pork to pan.
- Combine yogurt with flour.
- Add to skillet along with ginger, turmeric and pepper.
- Bring to boil, then simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over Nutty rice and surround with condiments.