- Blend together ginger, garlic, vinegar, salt, coriander, cumin, cayenne and oil in the blender to form a fine paste.
- Marinate the fish pieces into the paste for about 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Pre-heat the oven on maximum heat at broil.
- Cover the oven tray with foil to avoid mess.
- Place the marinated fish pieces on the tray and broil for about 8 – 10 minutes.
- Turn over and broil for about 8 minutes again.
- Keep a constant check. Broiling time may vary depending on the thickness of fish pieces.
- Serve the tandoori fish hot with your favorite chutney.