Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a great recipe which is simple to make, can be served as a main dish or a snack, and never turns out less than tasty.
- 3 lbs chicken
- 2 inch ginger
- 5 – 6 cloves garlic
- 1 – 2 green chillies
- red chile powder to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1½ tsp salt
- 2 cups curd
- ½ tsp red color
- Skin chicken, wash and dry properly.
- Make a paste of ginger garlic and green chillies in the mixer.
- Marinate the chicken in this ginger-garlic paste with the curd, salt, red color, red chile powder for 5 – 6 hours in the fridge.
- Put in a flat bottomed pan and cook on high heat till the liquid dries off partially.
- Then cover the pan and simmer for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Till chicken is tender.
- Sprinkle garam masala and chaat masala.
- Serve hot garnished with onion rings, green chillies and lemon halves.