This dish can be served as a delicious side, accompanied by great wine or tangy cocktails. It can also be turned into a hearty meal by serving it with some dal Makhni and fresh Naan.
- 8 pieces of chicken legs or thighs
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp jeera powder
- Mix all the ingredients of the marinade in a big bowl and set aside. Make two rough slits on each piece of the chicken to allow marinade to penetrate the meat.
- Pour marinade onto the chicken to coat and cover each piece properly.Set in the fridge for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F and roast chicken for 20 – 25 minutes turning them at least once.
Recipe by Hooked on Heat Edit
The blog created by Meenakshi Agarwal is filled with, as the blogger says, lots of spice and everything nice. The pleasant design of the blog is matched by a huge variety of unique content – something you can rarely say about websites or blogs today – facts which make Hooked on Heat a valuable resource for anyone interested in Indian food.
Here you will find information on hundreds of Indian dishes, starting from Dips, Sauces and Chutneys, going through Soups and Salads and passing through Delectable Desserts and other food categories that will make your mouth water. You can reach this wealth of information at the following URL: hookedonheat.blogspot.com