Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve on its own, with fuul or as a tamia sandwich.
- 500g Chickpeas
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 onions
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 white bread roll
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp coriander seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (optional)
- bunch of fresh coriander (optional)
- 1 green pepper (optional)
- Soak Chickpeas in water for at least 3 hours.
- Cook until tender and mince with garlic, Onion, pepper and fresh coriander.
- Soak bread in water and mince, add with flour to mixture.
- Stir and add salt, pepper, coriander seeds and leave for 15-minutes.
- Add baking powder, shape with hands into small saucer shape and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Deep fry.