Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups raw shelled cashews or almonds or pecans or walnuts or hazelnuts
- 3 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F.
2. Spread the nuts on a baking sheet and bakd for 5 minutes.
3. Drizzle soy sauce on nuts and stir well.
4. Bake for 5 more minutes.
5. Turn off the oven, stir the nuts again, and leave them in the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
6. The nuts will be dry and crisp.
7. Allow nuts to cool.