Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This egg liqueur served on ice
- ½ kg honey
- 1 litre of milk
- 1 dl 70 – 80% alcohol (or vodka)
- 4 to 8 egg yolks
- 4 pinches lavender (optional)
- Beat the egg yolks with the honey
- Add the alcohol and mix
- Brink the milk and honey to a boil
- Once boiling, remove from heat and allow to cool — the honey-milk must cool completely before adding the egg yolks and lavender
- Add the egg yolks and lavender, mix thoroughly and pour into a bottle.