Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 (3/4 inch) thick bone-in Pork chops
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon white wine
- 1/2 tablespoon Chinese five-spice powder
- vegetable oil
- vegetable oil for frying
- With a sharp knife, make several small slits near the edges of the Pork chops to keep them from curling when fried.
- Into a large resealable plastic bag, add the soy sauce, garlic, Sugar, white wine, and five-spice powder. Place chops into the bag, and close the seal tightly. Carefully massage the marinade into chops, coating well. Refrigerate at least 1 hour, turning the bag over every so often.
- In a large skillet, heat enough vegetable oil to fill the skillet to a depth of about 1/2 inch. Remove chops from resealable bag without wiping off marinade. Lightly sprinkle cornstarch on both sides of the chops.
- Carefully add chops to skillet; cook, turning once, until golden brown on both sides and cooked through.