- 10 medium size Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 eggs, or as needed
- 4 pieces of garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 thumb size pieces of ginger, finely chopped
- 3 spicy red chilli peppers cut into thin strips
- 4 breakfast bowl size servings of rice
- 1 tin of Tuna, drained.
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- Coriander, 1 handful or as needed
- oil for Stir-frying, as needed
Cook until just done. Next, add the eggs, garlic, ginger and chilli peppers, turning the heat down to medium. Stir the eggs until just scrambled and then add the rice and Tuna Mix the rice and other ingredients around in the wok well. Stir in the soy sauce. When well mixed garnish with the coriander and serve. Serves 4.